Project management in Europe or North America, six months to
two years in duration. More than 15 years of high-level experience.
Proven skills in organizing, project management and leadership.
Natural ability to learn technical concepts quickly and put them into
action. US citizen.
project manager, project management, planning, organizing, organizer,
high-tech, leader, technical, high-tech, mainframe, mainframes,
software support, customer support, executive
National Marketing Director: ABC Associates Inc.,
Western Europe (1990-present).
Built sales teams throughout Germany and Italy for this MLM
* Track record of success in self development, public speaking and
* Proven ability to motivate others to action.
* Rapid advancement to highest position in company.
Director, Research & Development: ABC Computer Technology,
Anystate, USA (1984-1989).
As co-founder of AM Technology, led development of micro-based
* Successfully planned projects that created VICOM for Macintosh;
GEM-based version for PC and Atari platforms.
* Produced desktop telex for Macintosh, marketed as Apple Telex by
VP, Customer Support Services: ABC Computer Systems,
Anystate, USA (1979-1983).
International Division. Administered $5.8-million budget, directed
staff of 115 covering:
* Benchmark Support Centre — This facility featured $8 million of
installed equipment, operations staff and professional benchmark
* Program Management — Successfully presented International
Division requirements to worldwide development and manufacturing
* Centralized Systems Support — Hardware and software support for
all ABC product lines, to 19 subsidiary operations worldwide. CSS
included team of highly qualified “fire fighters.” Initiated remote field-
support strategy and developed software-support database. Integrated
software installation and maintenance tools.
* Conversion Centre — Projects and tools for conversion and
* Performance Management Services — A performance-evaluation and
consultation service sold to existing mainframe customers.
Director, Systems Support: ABC Computer Systems, Anystate,
International Division. Planned activities of 25 software specialists
for Benchmark Centre Support and Series 1100 Implementation
Team. Asked to turn around critical situations for the division.
Hands-on, executive-level support for such clients as ABC Company, XYZ Company
and DEF Ltd.
* Personally planned activities for turnkey message-switching project at
ABC Inc. Project was 35-man-year
effort, passing stringent acceptance test within budget and on time.
* As project director, brought in to jump-start failing project with
critical client. Planned, staffed and finished turnkey project providing
definition, development, and operational cutover of flight-data
processing system for West German airspace. This 80-man-year
effort was successfully cut over within budget and on time.
More than 15 years of computer training, beginning with extensive,
ground-floor experience in US Air Force.
* Extensive mainframe experience. Able to teach myself relevant
skills such as Macintosh, PCs, database software, and Web-
page and graphic design.
* German and Italian language ability.
* Active in such outdoor sports as hiking, running, skiing and
Original Author : Kevin donlin
Courtesy : http://www.collegerecruiter.com/